DATA Robots FOR EXCELLENCE
A DATA DISCOVERY TOOL WITH EXCELLENT MS 365 INTEGRATION
Transform to fully digital data analytics by interfacing your web servers with Excel D4E servers.
Apply strong finance and risk controls for all user-developed applications (UDA's) by converting to a single enterprise repository.
As an enterprise platform, D4E manages apps built for integration with MS 365 that replace UDA's and user VBA. Effectively, you can "compile" and maintain UDA's, VBA, PowerBI, SQL, and macros in an secured app store that is separate from any user files; and yet can be used as easily as before in Excel via ribbon menus. With D4E, you can build self-service data discovery tools that access ODBC databases (Oracle, DB2, Teradata, MS SQL).
Are you using a supporting tool, or an enterprise system?
Allow business users who are subject matter-rich but SQL-poor to report securely from data warehouses or data lakes.
Use D4E to validate data between applications and DWH. As a common tool, D4E will give a common answer from all sources.
However, continuous use of supporting tools in Finance is not SOX/ICOFR-compliant and ultimately results in "Excel hell". D4E provides a systems solution that eliminates supporting tools by:-
- moving all calculative processes and ETL to the enterprise environment via an external apps store,
- moving all data storage to enterprise databases,
- allowing only non-update user actions (e.g., data visualization, what-ifs, high fidelity presentation) in Excel, and
- replacing an unlimited number of UDAs (e.g., Excel macros, MS Access, SQL scripts) with a single integrated system hosted in Excel.
By seamlessly integrating all of above in MS 365, D4E delivers end-user computing approach - but also delivers enterprise approach for data strategy and governance (including change control, accuracy, security, disaster recovery and service level agreement), whilst mobilizing Excel's strengths in user-friendliness, deep end-user experience, presentation and what-if analysis. Your end-user applications will be subject to the same robust controls as the rest of the financial reporting process.
D4E can be part of an enterprise data architecture such as:-
- Core Enterprise Systems (GL, DW, CRM, Cloud Data),
- Tools for data transformation and delivery (BI tools, PEGA, Informatica, Microstrategy, D4E), and
- Tactical solutions to meet ad-hoc reporting needs (TM1, Solvexia, D4E).
D4E is a self-service data discovery tool for the enterprise that works via excellent MS 365 integration - with automated database extracts, real-time output to Excel, and use of Excel ribbon for all tasks.
Create secure Data Mart apps that can understand your Financials, replace your UDA's, and be used by accountants, data analysts, or business users.
Execute M code that reads a COVID-19 website. Enterprise manage that M code using D4E's secure app store.
DATA MART FOR EXCEL
Caratrel Consultants Pty Ltd © All Rights Reserved.
+61 (0) 418 217 114